(1) check before use.
A. should be free of obstructions and floating objects in the range of operators' walking, sight line and heavy objects.
B. manual control buttons should be accurate and sensitive to move up and down, and the motor and reducer should have no abnormal noise.
C. brakes should be sensitive and reliable.
D. electric hoist should have no foreign body on the running track.
E. upper and lower limit operators should be accurate and sensitive.
The f. hook nut must be firmly fastened.
G. hooks should be flexible in horizontal and vertical directions.
H. hook pulley should be flexibly rotated.
The I. wire rope should have no obvious cracks, arranged neatly on the reel, and has no signs of disengaging pulley grooves, twisting, buckling, etc., and is well lubricated.
There is no abnormal phenomenon in J. lifting AIDS.
The working environment of K. electric hoist is from 25 to +40 degrees.
L. electric hoist is not suitable for places full of corrosive gas or relative humidity greater than 85%, and can not replace explosion-proof gourds. It is not suitable to hoist molten metal or toxic, flammable and explosive materials.
(2) electric hoist can not lift heavy load on side side, and prohibit overload.
(3) in the course of using, operators should check whether there are any phenomena such as clasping, knotting, dropping and wearing of wire rope at any time. If it occurs, it should be eliminated in time, and the safety of the guide rope and the limit switch should be checked regularly.
(4) in the daily work, it is not allowed to manually use the locator to stop the lifting of heavy objects or to stop the operation of the equipment.
(5) after the work is completed, turn off the main switch and cut off the main power supply.
(6) special maintenance personnel should be set up to check the main performance and safety status of the electric hoist once a week.