1. electric hoists newly installed or dismantled and installed should be tested first and then several times. But do not turn on the electricity before the installation is completed.
2. normal use should be carried out at a rated load of 125%, lifting about 100 mm from the ground, 10 minutes of static load test to check whether it is normal.
3. the dynamic load test is carried out with the rated load and weight for repeated lifting and moving tests. After the test, check whether the mechanical transmission parts, the electrical parts and the connecting parts are normal and reliable.
4. in use, it is absolutely prohibited to use in an environment that is not allowed, and exceed the rated load and the rated closing times per hour (120 times).
5. during installation, commissioning and maintenance, it is necessary to strictly check whether the limit device is flexible and reliable. When the hook is raised to * * * extreme position, the distance between the hook shell and the drum shell must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t, 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is lowered to the lower limit, the wire rope safety circle on the drum should be ensured. The effective safety circle must be 2 times above.
6. it is not allowed to press two hand button buttons that cause the electric hoist to move in opposite directions.
7. after the work is completed, the power gate must be opened and the power cut off.
8. the electric hoist should be operated by the special person. The operator should fully grasp the safety operation rules and strictly prohibit oblique pulling.
9. in use, special electrical personnel should be regularly checked on electric hoists, and measures should be taken in time to record failures.
10. when adjusting the electric brake hoist braking declines, it should be ensured that under the rated load, the braking gliding volume S is less than V/100 (V is the stable lifting distance within one minute under the load).
11. the scrapping standard of wire rope: the inspection and abandonment standard of wire ropes shall be carried out according to the CB/T5972-1986 practical code for inspection and discarding of wire ropes for crane.
12. electric gourds must be kept in sufficient lubricating oil during the use and keep the lubricating oil clean, not containing impurities and dirt.
13. when wire rope is oiled, use hard bristles or wood chips. It is strictly prohibited to directly use hands to lubricate the wire rope that is working.
14. when the electric hoist is not working, it is not allowed to hang heavy objects in the air to prevent permanent deformation of parts.
15. in the course of using, if the fault is found, the main power source should be cut off immediately.
16. special attention should be paid to vulnerable parts in use.
17.10~20 tons of gourd, after continuous operation for a long time, may be automatically cut off. This is part of the motor's overheating protection function. At this point, it can be lowered, and after a certain period of time, the motor can cool down and continue to work.